Monday, November 15, 2010

Impress me in these ways!


Hello, I am earth, if you love your earth, I will save you as like a new baby born in the earth. In this aspect, I follow MR Newton’s third law of motion. For your remembrance, I will tell you what it is.  For every action, there is equal and opposite reaction. Yes, for your every action on me, you face the equal and opposite reaction, which is called as global warming. Still, most of you are not aware about it. If you want to live in a green earth, impress me in these ways. 

 
Buy Eco friendly products
 
                                       Spend your valuable time in nature, see the clouds, beauty and blossom of the flowers, then you will come to realize me.
                 I don’t like any artificial and rocking music, I like birds singing, winds clapping, raindrops splashing and more that are not artificial and pleasant. So don’t pollute me with noise pollution.
 
Please plant as much as trees, it not only saves me, it saves you too.

 
Eat organic foods

 
Reduce, re use and recycle

If you impress me in these ways and once you started to love me, you will come to realize me.  If you love your earth, you will be blessed with long life and with good natural resources. Will you do so my children.  Awaiting for your responses and expecting a day where global warming gets decreased soon.

                                                                                                        With love
                                                                                                           Earth (your mother)


0 comments:

Post a Comment