Monday, November 15, 2010

A blood letter by earth!


From
         Earth

To
       The people
         World

Sub: request to prevent global warming

Hi,
        My name is earth, I am 4.5 billion years old and now I am severely suffering from the endemic disease called global warming. Day by day I am feeling extremely hot and my children (natural resources are getting polluted) and  I think, I am going to die soon. So please save me from this disease and give me a new life. Stop polluting! Stop deforestation! Follow this, reduce, reuse and recycle. You  people can only save me. Save me soon,  waiting for your good responses.
                                                 Yours lovingly
                                                       The earth (your mother)

0 comments:

Post a Comment